Participants can choose from three games, where they must solve puzzles and clues to unlock the room within the allocated time
About This Deal
- Available rooms: Escape The Bayou, Snatched, Agent 3008
Escape room: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Average length of game: one hour
Need To Know
About 31 Escape
At 31 Escape, groups of families and friends work together to escape uniquely dire situations. Each scenario requires strategic teamwork in order to find clues, solve puzzles, and unlock doors. The rooms themselves, however tricky, aren't too scary, letting younger kiddos tag along for the interactive experience. Read on to learn more about the 31 Escape adventures.
- Escape The Bayou: For this New Orleans-inspired experience, groups must escape the Queen of Voodoo's creepy shack within an hour, solving puzzles to win her over.
- Snatched: Akin to a Catfish episode gone wrong, this feat requires participants to escape from their captor, a Facebook "friend" in disguise who leaves clues and puzzles for his kidnapped guests to decipher.
- Agent 3008: Groups must recover the chemical 1731 before it gets into the wrong hands.