Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for $50 worth of upscale American dinner cuisine for two or more
- $55 for $100 worth of upscale American dinner cuisine for four or more
- See the menu.
You can find 32 East in Delray Beach's historic district in a converted auction house, where once, amid a cacophony of run-on sentences and raised hands, artwork was sold to the highest bidder. Today, the building's resident artist is Chef Nick Morfogen.
Freshness Next to Godliness
Chef Morfogen's menus are everchanging because the seasons are everchanging. He sources his ingredients from all over the country—an homage to his culinary muse, California chef Alice Waters.
The freshness shows in the cuisine's colors—the vibrant green of broccoli rabe and the bright purple of sliced vidalia onions. Despite Morfogen's predilection for finding freshness anywhere and everywhere, he's developed a consistent, contemporary American style, which has earned him praise on Check, Please! and from Emeril Lagasse. It's also no small feat to be named a top chef in America by Food & Wine magazine.
Chef Morfogen's many influences are evident on the menu. There's the French seared foie gras, Italian gnocchi, and Creole bouillabaisse. Through all these sensibilities, an American-bistro style shines through. Note the upscale fish and chips, which, though traditionally Irish, evoke an Americanized pub style. And although ratatouille is traditionally European, here, it's wood-fired on a grill in the spirit of Southern barbecue. All these things add up to upscale American comfort food that's satisfying and delicious.
Be Sure To....
- Stop into the bar area for a signature cocktail or peruse the extensive wine list.
- Have a chat with managing parner, Butch. He handles every front-of-house detail, and can be found nightly visiting tables, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Eat outside! A street-side terrace offers view of rolling Florida hills, below which is another, equally comfortable covered patio.
Want to know what makes Chef Morfogen tick? Try one of his tantalizing entrees at home.