· Redeemed December 1, 2017
· Redeemed October 13, 2017
· Redeemed October 11, 2017
What You'll Get
- $60 Value Towards American Cuisine: Valid Monday-Thursday
- $60 Value Towards American Cuisine: Valid Any Day
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour or other specials. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine in only. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 32 East
You can find 32 East in Delray Beach's historic district in a converted auction house, where once, amid a cacophony of run-on sentences and raised hands, artwork was sold to the highest bidder. Today, the building's resident artist is John Thomas..
Freshness Next to Godliness
Chef Thomas' menus are everchanging because the seasons are everchanging.
The freshness shows in the cuisine's colors—the vibrant green of broccoli rabe and the bright purple of sliced vidalia onions. Despite Thomas's predilection for finding freshness anywhere and everywhere, he's developed a consistent, contemporary American style, which has earned him praise.
Chef Thomas' many influences are evident on the menu. There's the Key West Pink Shrimp, dry aged NY strip, beat and goat cheese salad and locally caught fish like grouper, mahi, and swordfish. Through all these sensibilities, an American-bistro style shines through. All these things add up to upscale American comfort food that's satisfying and delicious.
Be Sure To....
- Stop into the bar area for a signature cocktail or peruse the extensive wine list.
- Have a chat with managing parner, Butch. He handles every front-of-house detail, and can be found nightly visiting tables, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Eat outside! A street-side terrace offers view of rolling Florida hills, below which is another, equally comfortable covered patio.