$46 for Two Months of Kids’ Dance Classes ($98 Value)
Choose from 10 types of classes:
- Creative movement classes for 3–4-year-olds
- Tap classes for 3–4-year-olds
- Tap classes for 5–6-year-olds
- Ballet classes for 5–6-year-olds
- Ballet classes for ages 7 and up
- Ballet II classes for ages 7 and up
- Beginner jazz classes for ages 7 and up
- Tap I classes for ages 7 and up
- Tap II classes for ages 7 and up
- Hip-hop classes ages 7 and up<p>
Read more about classes and view the schedule here. Hip-hop classes are on Mondays at 5 p.m., Ballet II is on Mondays at 7 p.m., beginner jazz is on Wednesdays at 7 p.m., and tap II is on Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Having taught gymnastics for two decades, served as a judge to help decide the 2012 Men’s Olympic team, and contributed to establishing gymnastics programs in many schools and gyms, Eric Smith knows gymnastics. At his own facility 360 Gymnastics, he helps gymnasts of all skill levels and ages become flipping and tumbling champions. He keeps his classes small—capped at eight pupils each—and trains students for both recreational and competitive pursuits. Kids can begin their gymnastics journeys at just over 1 year old, if accompanied with a parent or a highly attentive and loyal collie, and continue to hone their skills until age 18. Adult students can take tumbling, and more fitness-focused classes including Zumba and yoga.