Choose from Three Options
- $20 for admission for one ($30 value)
- $38 for admission for two ($60 value)
- $75 for admission for four ($120 value)
The Show House opens on Sunday, April 26, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Following the opening, operating hours will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Show House closes for the year on Sunday, May 17. There will be a shuttle bus to the house from the parking lot of the Church of the Redeemer for a $2 donation.
Baltimore Symphony Decorators' Show House
At the 40th Decorators’ Show House Mayfair, The Baltimore Symphony Associates return to the Lutherville-Timonium area. A stately stone house erected in 1812 on a large farm, later sold to developers in 1970, Mayfair is a two-and-a-half story residence representative of 19th-century Baltimore County dwellings, passed down from owner to owner over the decades. At the residence, guests can witness the creative talents of dozens of interior designers from the area lending their artistry to the project, while a cafe offers an opportunity for a meal, and a boutique for shopping.