Digital scavenger hunt adventure tour sends groups through city to solve puzzles, gather clues, and complete challenges with help of guide
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 3Quest Challenge for Two
- 3Quest Challenge for Four
- 3Quest Challenge for Six
How it Works
- When you buy your tickets, you’ll make a reservation for your start time and date
- You’ll get an email with the Home Base location, which is where you’ll start your quest
- At the designated start time, you’ll go to Home Base and open the 3Quest email
- From there, you’ll be prompted through the game via your smartphone
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3Quest Challenge
Using the power of the smartphone, 3Quest Challenge transforms cities into massive playing fields for timed scavenger hunts. True to the company's name, the game consists of three "quests," each with a trio of checkpoints. Teams answer riddles or complete tasks to collect a clue that will be used to solve a larger overall puzzle. Teams then must return to the home base for another clue before setting off on the next quest, all while racing against the clock.