Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox into one or three areas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 or 60 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Fort Lauderdale location opens May 1, 2017. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4 Ever Young
As the name implies, 4 Ever Young is dedicated to keeping clients looking and feeling as youthful as they possibly can. To do this, the facility's medial practitioners guide men and women through physician-directed diet plans suggested exercise regimens, and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (HRT). HRT uses natural hormones normally produced in the body—think estrogen, testosterone, thyroid hormones—to treat bodily deficiencies that may appear as anything from insomnia and brain fog to irritable bowls and pre-diabetes.