Eating is necessary for survival, just like sleeping or carving yourself companions out of large pieces of wood. Don’t just survive–thrive with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $42 for dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to an $80 total value)
- $49 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to an $80 total value)
- $82 for dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $160 total value)
- $98 for dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $160 total value)<p>
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One starter (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $64 value)<p>
4 Olives Wine Bar
The glass wine cave stands squarely in the middle of Scott Benjamin's 4 Olives Wine Bar. Within the crisp, translucent walls rest 800 types of wine and 500 fine spirits, 40 of which are available by the glass. The wine accentuates the fresh fish, wild game, and artisan cheese that Scott uses to craft his Mediterranean-American-style dishes. From chicken breasts encrusted with kalamata olives and served alongside gorgonzola polenta cakes to canadian salmon glazed with mango-peppercorn sauce atop a bed of mixed greens. Scott is so dedicated to making every bite its best that listed alongside every menu item—be it cheese plate or mac 'n' cheese—is a suggested wine pairing.
What some people are buzzing about:
93% of 46 customers recommend
“Excellent dinner, as always :)”
“Great food, great service”
“Great service, fantastic food!”