Unlike having bicycles, apartments, and guard dogs, having many small plates can be just as effective as one big one. Munch on multiple options with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a tapas meal for two (up to a $45 total value)
- Appetizer, such as spinach artichoke dip or blackened-tuna bites (up to $12 value each)
- Two tapas, such as garlic shrimp or rib eye served with shoestring onions, mashed potatoes, and veggies (up to $13 value each)
- Dessert, such as a banana-foster cheesecake or dessert fruit salad (up to $7 value)<p>
$35 for a tapas meal for four (up to a $90 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four tapas (up to a $13 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
45 Degrees Martini Lounge
Backed by live music and sleek décor, the culinary savants at 45 Degrees Martini Lounge concoct more than 60 specialty martinis to complement their shareable cuisine and meaty sandwiches. Diners can feel free to mix and match inventive tapas plates and appetizers, including seasoned steak bites, garlic shrimp, and tilapia stuffed with more crabmeat than a sea captain's pillow. Or dig into standalone entrees such as bison burgers, and then head over to the stainless steel bar to sip flavorful beverages.
Rich blue walls and red curtains make up the dining room, which also serves as a stage where local jazz musicians perform and open mic nights where patrons sing odes to their favorite cut of meat.
1400 Kempsville Rd.
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320