All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Bespoke Cuisine is offering any of their amazing cooking classes, normally $80, for just $45. Cooking is an art, and Bespoke makes it party! They do that by putting a “p” in front, and a “y” at the end. Each cooking party has a different theme and focuses on a different style of gourmet cuisine. Learn to cook egg dishes and beyond in “Bountiful Brunches,” or a Mexican feast of fresh guacamole, grilled shrimp skewers and chipotle mashed potatoes for the “Cinco de Mayo Celebration.” The “American Summertime Favorites” will prepare you to host the ultimate 4th of July party, or if you’re a flag burner, you can learn gougeres, pan-seared hangar steak, and chocolate soufflé in Bespoke’s “Bastille Day French Bistro” cooking party. See their upcoming schedule here.
Bespoke Cuisine, located at 1358 W. Randolph, welcomes singles, couples, members of all races and most creeds, and small groups for a hands-on, three-hour cooking and dining experience that you’ll never forget until the day that you do forget it. Fortunately, they give you neat little recipe cards, so even after you forget you still can reproduce your amazing meal. Of course, the best mnemonic device they’ll give you is the chip they implant in your stomach: It’s made from a potato.
Bespoke chefs are accomplished culinary masters. Sure, they can filet a fish with a grace that makes grown men weep, but it’s their mastery of the little things that really sets them apart - like how they sharpen their knives on their pumice tongues. And after the cooking, you’ll depart to a cozy dining room to enjoy your four-course meal. Here you will learn the etiquette and ingredients of fine dining!
Why choose Bespoke Cuisine for your cooking party?
- Top-notch chefs and excellent staff
- BYOB and no corkage fee
- Intimate, private kitchen and dining areas
- Convenient location and parking
- Parking lot is made of local, organic concrete
- Unlimited raw parsley for snacking while you cook
- Swig from the dishwasher’s “Mystery Whiskey Skin” for free!
Bespoke was voted the Best Caterer by Chicago Citysearch Editors in 2007 and gets 4.5 stars on Yelp. Here what the patrons have to say:
- “I’ve been to a couple of cooking parties they have there, and they are a hoot. The venue is nice, and all of the chefs are friendly and very informative. The owners are welcoming, and I liked that we got recipe cards for everything we made, so that we could try it out at home.” - Stacey H, Chicago
- “Bespoke has always come through with incredibly creative entertaining food events… I’ve hosted large holiday parties at their space on Randolph and I’ve used their services for catering to my massively large and demanding corporate employer’s CEO events – ALL of which they have managed to exceed expectations on and serve delicious culinary results.” - Lori M, Chicago
So, make your next corporate event a Bespoke Cooking Party. What else are you going to do? Trust falls at a ropes course with a Bennigan’s-catered after-party? And your next fancy double date will be a bigger hit at Bespoke than at the mall parking lot. We promise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Must call ahead to schedule Based on availability Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bespoke Cuisine
Creativity, collaboration, and carbs. The owners of Bespoke Cuisine advocate all three. According to their company manifesto, they also believe “eating well is a life skill,” “a little fat never hurt anyone,” and “anyone can cook delicious food.” The staff expounds on these and other company principles at public and private cooking parties, which give visitors a glimpse inside Bespoke’s commercial kitchen on Randolph Street's Restaurant Row without stowing away in a gravy vat. During these BYOB events, chefs help guests construct their own meals and teach basic cooking skills before the group retires to the dining room to eat the fruits of their labor. For those who prefer a hands-off experience, Bespoke also caters events or hosts them in a chic private-event space.