· Redeemed December 12, 2017
· Redeemed November 5, 2017
· Redeemed October 8, 2017
What You'll Get
- Presale: One Distillery Tour and Take Home Shot Glass for Two People
- Presale: One Distillery Tour and Take Home Shot Glass for Four People
- Presale: One Distillery Tour and Take Home Shot Glass for Six People
Tours are not available until March 30.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward alcohol. Tours not available until March 30, 2017. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4Play Moonshine
At the start, the four friends who would found 4Play Moonshine had two things between them: the Meck Knitting Mill and a talent for drinking. It was only natural, then, for them to mix the two together and see what happened. The result was not only the idea to start a distillery, but also the beginning of a quest to find, as they state on their Facebook page, "the smoothest and most potent moonshine known to man."
- Small batches shape their elixirs. Their two reflux stills each make 9 gallons of alcohol over a roughly 12-hour period, meaning the distillers have room to try different flavors and varieties.
- They make 13 flavors. These range from apple pie to sweet peach and rich piña colada.
- And there's unflavored moonshine for the purists. Both the 90 proof and the straight 190 proof brews are sold in 750ml jars.
- The Meck Knitting Mill is their home base. The stills are upstairs, while downstairs is a gift shop filled with shot glasses and T-shirts. Between are walls coated with pictures of Schuylkill County during the era of Prohibition.