Choose from Six Options
- $85 for culinary crawl admission for one on March 23 ($150 value)
- $165 for culinary crawl admission for two on March 23 ($300 value)
- $85 for culinary crawl admission for one on March 31 ($150 value)
- $165 for culinary crawl admission for two on March 31 ($300 value)
- $85 for culinary crawl admission for one on April 10 ($150 value)
- $165 for culinary crawl admission for two on April 10 ($300 value)
Check out the culinary crawl menu.
4th Street Market
4th Street Market isn't so much a shop or a restaurant as it is a collective of exciting culinary minds from all over town. The co-op was inspired by the creative spirit of local chefs and artisans to bring 15 curated vendors together under one roof. As you wander the space, you can sample fresh ceviche and juicy Bacon Jam Burgers before finishing with a scoop of lavender-blueberry ice cream. On a sunny day, you can take your feast outside to the patio, which gets a splash of color from a beautiful graffiti mural and vertical garden planters. Thick, wooden picnic tables make it easy to mingle with other foodies, too. And at the onsite bar Recess, you can continue your flavor exploration with craft beer, wine, cocktails, and even housemade sodas.
But it's not just about what you can eat; it's also space where you can experiment. 4th Street Market is home to 10 incubator kitchens, which welcome budding chefs to rent their space. This allows small-scale caterers and cooks to use professional-quality equipment just like the big dogs.
201 East 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701