Festival attractions include hard cider and craft beer tasting, live music from local artists, food trucks, Utah vendors, and family games
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets
- Free admission for children 12 and under
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, September 28, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, September 29, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Prohibited items: outside food or beverages
- Transportation: close proximity to TRAX and public transportation
4th West Oktoberfest
A two-day family-friendly festival with hard cider and craft beer tasting, live music from local artists, food trucks, vendors, games, and other fun activities for the whole family.
- Must-Drink: Natural, gluten-free ciders from Mountain West Hard Cider and craft beers from Red Rock Brewery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Please register online via Eventbrite for actual ticket. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.