In the 1950s, a loaf of bread was $0.14, rock ‘n’ roll was on the radio, and poodles wore skirts. Flashback to a niftier age with today’s Groupon to 5 & Diner. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a hamburger meal for two (up to a $32.73 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.79 value)
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.98 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $1.99 value each)<p>
- For $29, you get a hamburger meal for four (up to a $65.46 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.79 value each)
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.98 value each)
- Four soft drinks (up to a $1.99 value each)<p>
- For $7, you get $15 worth of classic fare from the breakfast menu. Entrees range from $3.89 to $8.99.
A delicious monument to ’50s-era nostalgia, 5 & Diner dishes out a dawn-to-dusk menu of 14 specialty burgers and classic comfort fare. Dining companions can slide into glossy booths for a night of neon- and chrome-accented bonding, warming up mouths with 10 barbecue-bourbon wings and practicing marriage proposals with the crispy golden onion rings. Blue-cheese crumbles and cream cheese mingle atop The Bleu Moon burger, and the garlic-mushroom burger dons a garland of swiss cheese and sautéed mushrooms. House-made meatloaf nestles between two slices of garlic toast, cloaked with a blanket of red-skin mashed potatoes and gravy. Guests can devote attention spans to indulgent dishes or take chewing breaks to surf 5 & Diner’s free WiFi with a laptop or an 802.11-equipped typewriter.