What You'll Get
Our homes are our castles, which is why so many are littered with discarded goblets and back issues of Joust magazine. Clean your kingdom with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for a one-time home cleaning for a two bedroom one bathroom house up to 1,000 square feet (a $99.95 value)
- $50 for a one-time home cleaning for a three bedroom two bathroom house up to 1,500 square feet (a $125.95 value)
- $55 for a one-time home cleaning for a four bedroom two-and-a-half bathroom house up to 2,000 square feet (a $154.95 value)
- $160 for one month of home cleaning for a two bedroom one bathroom house up to 1,000 square feet (a $400 value)
- $180 for one month of home cleaning for a three bedroom two bathroom house up to 1,500 square feet (a $500 value)
- $200 for one month of home cleaning for a four bedroom two-and-a-half bathroom house up to 2,000 square feet (a $600 value)
During one month of home cleaning, crews of one to four technicians visit homes once a week for four weeks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Not valid for oven cleaning, window cleaning, or fridge cleaning services. Valid only in Long Island and all 5 boroughs. Each session valid for up to 4 hrs of cleaning. $25 fee applies for each additional 500 sq. ft. over option limit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 5 Star Cleaning
In the service industry, customers are purchasing time, and 5 Star Cleaning’s sanitary experts respect that investment with prompt, dependable service as they travel across New York City and Long Island 24 hours a day. They guarantee completion of each job in four hours or less by sending out crews of one to four techs, depending on the size of the area being cleaned and whether a home’s dust bunnies have attained sentience. Clients witness efficiency in action as team members go to work sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, organizing, and sanitizing from entry to exit. The technicians' three-step process for surface cleaning begins with a hot-water removal of dust and dirt, followed by surface sanitization and a final application of deodorizer or polish. In addition to homes and offices, 5 Star can lend its services to declutter basements, attics, garages, and sheds filled with junk and depreciated vials of Elvis sweat.