Passenger can enjoy views of Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and the Mojave Desert, as well as learn more about the Grand Canyon
About This Deal
- Options are for one person. Purchase multiple for the party.
- The flight is 70 minutes long (except for the last option), and takes place 15 miles above and below the rim of Grand Canyon, and the total distance is 132 miles. It features a panoramic flight over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and 180-degree forward-facing seats. Includes complimentary water and coffee. During the flight, a personal guide talks about the history and geography of the Grand Canyon. The passenger can see cathedral buttresses, side canyons, rock pillars, and rock formations of the Mojave Desert wilderness.
- Helicopter Falcon Flight with Luxury Transportation to and from Hotel includes transportation in luxury Mercedes-Benz motor coach to and from a hotel in Las Vegas Strip. The trip (including roundtrip transportation) lasts about 3.5 hours.
- Helicopter Falcon Flight with Transportation to and from Hotel and Black Canyon River Rafting includes transportation in luxury Mercedes-Benz motor coach to and from a hotel in Las Vegas Strip and picnic lunch and lasts approximately 4 hours (including roundtrip transportation).
- Helicopter Falcon Flight with Transportation to and from Hotel and Valley of Fire Champagne Sunset Landing includes transportation in luxury Mercedes-Benz motor coach to and from a hotel in Las Vegas Strip and an extended flight over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, and the Valley of Fire State Park, which was featured in Star Trek Generations and Total Recall. During the flight back to Las Vegas the passenger can enjoy views of the Las Vegas Strip lights.
- The flight lasts 2 hours and the whole trip (including roundtrip transportation) lasts about 4 hours.
Need To Know
About 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours offers guests picturesque, aerial views of both the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas from the comfort of a luxury helicopter. The VIP treatment begins before guests take to the sky, as a Mercedes Benz vehicle shuttles them from one of Las Vegas' many resort hotels to the private helicopter facility. On choosing our Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour your helicopter soars over natural landmarks like the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Lake Mead, before venturing below the rim of the Grand Canyon itself.
Looking to fly over the bright lights of Vegas after the sun goes down, then 5 Star Helicopter Tours also offers a nighttime journey featuring dazzling views of the city lights, as well as other breathtaking sights such as the Luxor Sky Beam and the 1,149-foot Stratosphere Tower.