Valentine’s Day is coming up. This year, don’t scramble at the last minute to come up with some pathetic expression of your love (as Uncle Groupon did last year with an ill-conceived homemade floral bouquet made of raw spaghetti). Instead, buy today’s Groupon: a $20 gift certificate to KaBloom of Merchandise Mart for half off - just $10!
KaBloom of Merchandise Mart is a family owned and operated flower shop with beautiful, creative floral selections and downright heartwarming customer service. Peruse their Valentine’s Day bouquet selection, their rose bouquets, and many other themed arrangements on their website: www.KaBloomChicago.com. Just dandy. And ladies - check out KaBlooms “for him” floral arrangement.
Here’s Yelp user Emily K’s 5-star review of the Merchandise Mart KaBloom location:
Such a cute little flower shop! i was amazed at the selection and friendly florist. I work across the street from the mart and stopped by on one of those horrendous winter snowy blah days. I was after a small bouquet for my ‘almost single’ friend on my way to lunch with her. I really didnt know what I wanted but just asked the guy working for a simple and bright 10$ arrangement to cheer my friend up. He was MORE than happy to hand pick each flower to create a beautiful mix of florals. perfect! It was wrapped in light yellow tissue with a pink ribbon.
Great ways to use flowers:
If you are new to flowers and the social practice of floral gifts, here are a few ways you can use today’s Groupon:
- Show your significant other how much you love them this Valentine’s Day.
- Make a good impression on someone you admire.
- Cheer up a friend having a rough winter.
- Send them anonymously to your secret crush, then hide under their desk in a bear costume & when the flowers are delivered jump out and growl “I sent you those flowers because I have an unBEARable crush on you!” Take off your heavy bear head mask and thrust yourself upon them.
- Tell everyone at the office for the next couple weeks that you’ve been dating J-Lo. Then on V-day use your Groupon to buy a nice bouquet to send to yourself at work, and on the provided gift message give yourself a really sexy compliment & sign it, “J-Lo.” Then show everyone in the office and say, “You see? This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that J-Lo is mine.”
- Put your bouquet on a serving tray at a potluck and tell everyone that these are those new edible flowers. Then watch them eat the flowers and eventually admit that they’re just the normal kind of flowers.
Today’s deal is redeemable only at KaBloom’s Merchandise Mart location at 222 Merchandise Mart Plz, in Suite 212 (see map), which is conveniently accessible via the Brown or Purple line at the Merchandise Mart stop. Don’t have time to make it to Merchandise Mart? Place your order over the phone & have your flowers delivered (tax & delivery must be paid separately).