The outdoor festival dates back to medieval times, when knights would bask in sunlight as they feasted on hearty meals, tasted flavorful wines, and forgot their dragon-slaying troubles while listening to smooth jazz quartets. Sip away an afternoon with today's Groupon from 5280 Wine Tours Co.. Choose between two options:
- For $99, you get transportation and admission to your choice of wine festival (a $350 value).
- For $280, you get transportation and admission to your choice of three wine festivals (a $1,050 value).
Choose from five festivals:
- Manitou Springs Colorado Wine Festival on June 4 at Soda Springs Park
- Colorado Mountain Winefest on June 11 at The Shops at Northfield Stapleton
- Castle Rock WineFest on July 23 at The Grange at the Meadows
- Vino & Notes Wine Festival on August 13 in Woodland Park
- Bootstraps Western Winefest on August 20 in Evergreen
5280 Wine Tours Co. escorts imbibers to an array of area wine festivals and arms them with meals and mementos for a memorable day of tasting. Included transportation takes festival-goers to and from a central Denver location, allowing for a multitude of sips and savorings while eliminating hazardous driver's seat California Raisins costume changes. A boxed lunch brimming with cheese, fruit, crackers, aged meat, and chocolate deliciously assuages non-liquid appetites.
At each festival, more than 19 wineries regale the included commemorative glasses with a variety of tastings (all included with admission) alongside cuisine, art, and jewelry vendors to help fill your reusable souvenir bag and a range of illuminating food- and wine-pairing demonstrations. Finally, palates tuckered out from a long day of tasting receive a snack and bottled water for the ride home, and complimentary climate-controlled storage keeps newly bought reds, whites, and cryogenically frozen sommeliers safe for future enjoyment.