If you’ve tried lots of different facials, but have yet to find “the one,” then perhaps your facials aren’t addressing your skin’s particular needs. Each person’s skin is unique, and requires a specialized recipe for regaining its youthful softness and glow. Many spas are facial assembly lines, slapping yogurt on your skin and cucumbers on your eyes like you were a Mediterranean couscous platter. If you’re serious about purifying and healing your skin, you need a specialist to first assess its condition and treat it accordingly - not just stick whatever leftovers happen to be in their fridge that day on your face.
Predictably, the Groupon deal of the day provides your solution: a Five-Star Custom Facial from BriteSmile for just $59 - a 60% discount from the normal price of $150. BriteSmile is famous for its teeth whitening treatments and highly customized facial treatments, and its Five-Star Custom Facial is the pick of the litter. Each client receives a different facial, based on his or her specific skin needs. First, a Vizia machine analyzes your skin, taking digital images of all seven layers to identify unique weaknesses: wrinkles, spots, an uneven texture, oversized pores, etc. Will water bead on your skin during the rainy season, or will your skin be slowly warped by humidity? Vizia knows. Can your skin deflect bullets? Vizia gives you life-saving information about your skin’s vulnerability.
After the Vizia assessment, BriteSmile facial technicians prescribe a customized facial based on your skin type. Each facial lasts 60-90 minutes and includes a traditional massage, a facial massage, and custom ingredients and masks to make you look newer than when you were still in the box!
Here are a few of the different skin conditions and their corresponding facials:
- Clogged pores get a detox mask and extractions.
- Oily skin is treated with clarifying mask, which is also excellent for sallow, dehydrated skin or dull complexions. Optionally, the oil can be saved for you to cook with.
- Clients hoping for anti-aging treatments will receive a skin-tightening, pumpkin or hydration mask. Also known as the “Ponce de Leon,” this facial restores radiance to aged skin, and can even make a leather purse look like it’s made of baby skin!
- Stressed or dry skin gets a deeply nourishing, hydrating Omega 3 Supplifying Facial with a unique O3+ complex that has natural active ingredients to restore your skin’s lost lipids. If you’ve ever spilled all your lipids onto the street and cried, “my lipids, my precious lipids!” as they’ve been scattered by the wind, this facial is like that scene played backwards - a reverse whirlwind that blows all the loose lipids back up onto your dried face.
- Delicate or damaged skin benefits from the Restore Healing Facial, a combination of antioxidants and plant extracts that restores a baby’s shine to irritated skin. Uncles will adoringly pinch your cheeks once again!
BriteSmile is equipped to treat even the most rare skin conditions known to man:
- Reptilian skin will be softened down with a 60-minute pumice stone smoothenation treatment, and then buttered up with 12-Star Cocoa Loco Butter.
- Clients who completely lack facial skin will be given a free, pre-facial skin sheath to slip over their skulls.
- In the unlikely event that your skin that is vulnerable to bullets, the Cadbury Egg facial can make your face a human shield (great for soldiers with this condition!).
You may redeem today’s Groupon at any of these five locations:
- 840 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago in the Loop - 312-787-4028
- 3037 N. Clark in Lincoln Park - 312-787-4028
- Orland Square Mall in Orland Park - 708-403-3002
- Old Orchard Mall in Skokie - 847-677-7010
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg - 847-240-1132
Get your Groupon!