All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for Saturday, August 20, 2016: entry for one ($70 value)
- $54 for two Groupons: Saturday, August 20, 2016: each voucher good for one entry ($70 value)
- $29 for Sunday, September 4, 2016: entry for one ($70 value)
- $54 for two Groupons: Sunday, September 4, 2016: each voucher good for one entry ($70 value)
Each participant will receive:
- Finisher medal
- Race bib
- Temporary tattoo
- Color pack
- Entrance to the 5KColorFest Party, a celebration of music, dancing, and massive color throws
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sprinting around with a beet-red face glistening with sweat is no way to run a 5K; it's much better to add some other colors to the mix. During the 5KColorFest, participants run, jog, or walk along a three-mile course that periodically explodes with color (courtesy of safe, non-toxic color powder made from cornstarch). After getting pelted with every color of the rainbow, racers compare their newly chromatic outfits at a post-race party complete with live DJs and dancing. All proceeds from the 5KColorFest benefit scientific research on cancer and Alzheimer's disease.