What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for adult entry for one ($22 value)
- $30 for adult entry for two ($44 value)
- $60 for adult entry for four ($88 value)
- $8 for child entry for one ($10 value)
- $16 for child entry for two ($20 value)
The festival takes place at the Avila Beach Golf Resort on Saturday, July 9, at 12 p.m. All tickets include free water. Food and drinks are available to be purchased separately.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required.Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 5th Annual Central Coast Oyster & Music Festival
Every year the Central Coast Oyster & Music Festival invites the West Coast to shuck and jive through a day of art, spirits, music, and oceanic treasures. Voted No. 4 on Fox News's list of Top 10 Oyster Festival to Celebrate National Oyster Day, this event pairs endless flavor with entertainment for mollusk lovers and first-time shuckers alike. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The Food: Fresh oysters anchor eats from local eateries such as The Brat Shop, Giovanni's Fish Market, and The Pairing Knife—all pairing with a ready array of beers, cocktails, and wine.
- The Art: Admire the curious structures of SpinCycle (best known for their installations at Burning Man) and eye-popping artwork from Bamboo DNA.
- The Festivities: Chill out in the Aphrodisiac Lounge, see who wins the “The Big O” of Central Coast Chef Award.
- The Music: Fans of The Byrds and The Beach Boys will dig the self-declared California Soul of The Mother Hips while the Vokab Kompany mixes hip-hop with EDM, the B-Side Players bring the Latin grooves, Trevor Green Band jams on didgeridoos, and Dead Feather Moon fuses rock, psychedelic blues, and alternative country.