- $65 for one early-bird ticket to the 5th Annual Passion for Fashion presented by Groupon (up to $100 value). Be one of the first 200 people to purchase before the ticket price raises to $75.
- When: Friday, December 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Shenandoah Country Club
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values includes; all fees, donation, open premium bar, hors d'oeuvres, entertainment, and late night snacks.
The fashion show begins at 9:30 p.m., and the event ends at 12 a.m. For information on V.I.P. tables, click here.
Salon pairings, including:
- Eden Revolution with Salon Skye
- 110 Below with Flaunt
- Jewell Clip Luxury Hair Extensions with Mandy Rose Makeup
- Hermz Boutique with Salon Orchard
- Lexi Drew with Figo Salon
- Essence Clothing with Beauty Lounge
- Bricker Tunis Furs with Salon Bliss
- Lace Boutique with J Dell Hair Studio
- Sam Michael’s Mens with Fiaz Salon
- Roma Sposa Notte and Roma Sposa Bridal with Bashar Salon
Click here for a list of sponsors.
5th Annual Passion for Fashion Presented by Groupon
- What you'll see: models strutting down the catwalk, clad in chic ensembles curated by local boutiques
- Who's hosting: Slim from Mojo in the Morning and Elizabeth Ivezaj, the current Miss Michigan
- Who's teaming up: each boutique, such as Eden Revolution, joins forces with one of the area's hottest salons, such as Salon Skye
- Who's soundtracking the evening: local crooner Ben Sharkey, whose crisp jazz standards have earned him a sizable Youtube following and antagonistic haunting from Frank Sinatra's ghost and spin-masters DJ Gene and Chris B
- What you'll eat and drink: hors d'oeuvre and beverages from open premium bar
- Why you can feel good about your night out: portions of the proceeds go to benefit the Alexander and Gabrielle Mansour Memorial Fund, which supports student enrichment programs and activities in the West Bloomfield School District
5600 Walnut Lake Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48323