All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 27, 2013
Reviewed January 17, 2013
Reviewed December 12, 2012
What You'll Get
Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savor flavors without borders with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 worth of comfort fusion cuisine for dinner
- $10 for $20 worth of comfort fusion cuisine for lunch
The menu's mango tilapia ceviche in lime-orange marinade ($8.99) paves the way for a roasted poblano chili stuffed with blackened cream cheese and lobster tail ($25.99), a coconut-crusted chicken with mango-jalapeño sauce, roasted corn salsa, and grilled curried bananas ($14.99), and a spicy Asian barbecue chicken breast with corn pancakes ($12.99).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 for tables of 5 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for holidays. Dine-in only. Not valid with 1/2 price bottles of wine on Wednesday. Not valid with any other promotions or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 7M Grill
7M Grill has plenty to show for itself. It's not just the eclectic feel of the eatery, or how it combines the beauty of art with the flavors of its New American cuisine. 7M Grill is also home to several awards, including first in Best Appetizer from Taste of West Omaha. And diners can enjoy the unique and wholesome food across several different menus, from brunch to happy hour. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Caribbean chicken: Coconut-breaded chicken is served with cilantro rice, curry bananas, roasted corn salsa, and a mango jalapeño sauce.
- Coffee-dusted salmon benedict: A buttermilk biscuit supports coffee-dusted salmon, hollandaise sauce, spinach, a poached egg, and tomato.
- White-wine mustard mussels: Fresh mussels are paired with a white-wine mustard broth, housemade pork sausage, edamame, roasted corn, fingerling potatoes, and a baguette.