Guests can spend the afternoon zip-lining high above the ground on seven lines covering over 32-acres of the Ozarks mountain
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 90- to 120-minutes of ziplining; times vary
- Flights down seven separate zip lines that cover just over 32-acres of Ozarks mountain
- Dates: Season opens March 9, 2019
- Saturdays only for Fall Season - From September 7, 2019 until November 30, 2019
- When to arrive: the recommended arrival time is 30-minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Visitors must be checked in at least 20-minutes before the scheduled flight time to gear-up and receive a brief safety session
- Weight restrictions: 50-pound minimum weight; 250-pound maximum weight
- Proper attire: visitors should dress appropriately for the weather. Skirts are not recommended. Shoes should cover all toes completely and be secure to feet
- Youth admission is valid for ages 17 and under only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 17 must be accompanied by guardian. 50 lbs minimum weight; 250 lbs maximum weight. Not valid on group or existing reservations. Applicable tax not included and will be collected at check-in by 76 Flylines. Late Cancellations (less than 24 hour notice) or No-Shows (no notice at all) will forfeit deal. Not valid until opening day of the season, March 9th. 76 Flylines is only open on weekends until May. Saturdays only for Fall Season - From September 7, 2019 until November 30, 2019 Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 76 Fly Lines
If you come across a towering structure with a funny little cabin at the top when walking through the woodlands around Branson, keep your eyes peeled—the next thing you're likely to spot is a person flying through the air. No, you haven't finally stumbled upon a flying superhero—it's 76 Fly Lines. It's the latest set of high-altitude thrills along the 76 strip. Guided tours run day and night and afford uncommon views of the area, from the pristine woodlands to the colorful attractions downtown.