All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of steak, seafood, and drinks for dinner for two
- $60 for $100 worth of steak, seafood, and drinks for dinner for four
- See the dinner menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May not be combined with any other specials, promotions or discounts, including Miami Spice menu. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant
"Here comes the airplane!" It's a popular phrase people use while feeding babies, but at the 94th Aero Squadron, it's true for all diners. That's because the restaurant is neighbors with the Miami International Airport, allowing diners to watch planes land and take off right outside the windows. There are even headphones for those who want the chance to listen to air-traffic ground control.
While they gaze at the planes—and the cargo trains that also rattle past the windows—diners devour steak and seafood. Here are a few dishes to consider when flying by:
- Lunch: Romano chicken sandwich topped with mozzarella and proscuitto and finished with balsamic vinaigrette
- Dinner (starter): Sauteed shrimp Guadalajara served on a bed of fried plantains and guacamole and garnished with pico de gallo
- Dinner (entree): USDA Choice filet mignon crowned with onion straws and served alongside sauteed mushrooms