What You'll Get
For $74, you get one night's stay and 30 percent off one massage at 968 Park Hotel in South Lake Tahoe (up to a $269 value).
- Eco-friendly, rustic, and refined hotel renovated entirely from environmentally sustainable materials
- All rooms feature EPA-approved mattresses, a print from local artist Jon Paul, and furniture crafted from recycled wood
- Standard rooms include a queen or two double beds for up to four people
- Also get a 30-percent discount on your choice of any one massage, including hot stone ($100 for 50 minutes), reflexology ($80 for 50 minutes), or Swedish ($90 for 50 minutes)
- Amenities include a seasonal pool, Zen garden, lounge, and ski locker room.
- Five-minute walk from the beach and the Heavenly Ski Resort gondola
- Environmental policy restricts the use of air conditioning 11 months out of the year
- As the first truly eco-friendly hotel on the South Shore of Lake Tahoe, 968 Park Spa Resort is a serious option for overnight visitors for whom protecting the environment is more than just a bumper-sticker slogan. – Kathryn Reed, San Francisco Chronicle
- Great staff, fantastic location walking distance to lake, casinos and centre of town. Completely renovated in a modern, Eco sensitive way. No "old" smell. Friendly place to stay. – Europe73, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy. Not valid 11/25 - 11/28, 12/21 - 12/26, 12/31 - 1/2/11, or 1/16/11 - 1/17/11. 2-night minimum stay required for all guests on weekends through 3/31. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.