iPads are more popular than ever thanks to cool apps such as Friend Party and FindMeAGarbageCan. Recharge your app-etite with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for glass repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $137 value)
- $49 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $137 value)
- $99 for full repair of an iPad 2 or 3 (a $199 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of computer-repair services
- $69 for an expedited software-cleanup and repair service (a $147 value)
Possible computer-repair services include diagnostics and troubleshooting ($39), software repair ($59), and hardware repair ($69). The expedited software-cleanup and repair service includes diagnostics and troubleshooting, hardware repair, and glass repair.
A & A Computer Store
A & A Computer Store’s skilled squad can fix just about anything electronic, from laptops and cell phones to gaming systems. Customers can drop off their computers for software services including programming, virus removal, and installations, or take advantage of repairs for keyboards, monitors, printers, or gaming systems that keep allowing the princess to slow down or die. The techs know their way around nearly every make and model, including all versions of iPads, iPhones, iPods, and MacBooks as well as Windows-operated PCs and laptops. Beyond repairs, A & A supplies shoppers with all types of technology and tools, including high-speed wireless internet.