All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 2, 2017
· November 15, 2016
· September 24, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $149 for a Blackhawks canvas coat ($200 value)
Available in Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXXX-Large
- $199 for a Blackhawks reversible coat ($250 value)
- Available in Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Available only for in-store pickup at A&G Clothing; click here to view hours.
- Winter coats for die-hard Chicago Blackhawks fans
- Red-and-black coats
- Back features the Indian-head logo, the words “Six Time Stanley Cup Champions,” and the years the Hawks won the cup
- Adjustable waistband and sleeve cuffs
- Reversible coat lets you wear predominately red or predominately black
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. This deal is available for in-store pickup only. If not redeemed by promotional value expiration date, amount paid will be refunded by Groupon. Not Valid with Groupon promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About A and G Clothing
For more than 60 years, A and G Clothing (formerly Arbetman & Goldberg) has kitted out men and women with affordable dress clothes, coats, and leather apparel. Clothing experts at the family-owned business inside Merchandise Mart help patrons find suits, slacks, sport coats, dress shirts, and ties. They can complete the look with a long men's dress coat and adjustable earmuffs from Degrees by 180s.
Women can browse A and G Clothing's stock of outerwear, including faux-fur coats and fashion knit hats for winter. The Chicago staple also appeases the locals with Blackhawks jackets. These feature the years they won the cup and made the city famous for something other than the site of the presidential dance-off of aught 5.