- Guaranteed Christmas delivery! See complete terms for details.
- Thoughtful gift for photography lovers
- Promote your art in a high-quality book
About This Deal
Get your digital photos out of their hard-drive nooks with today's side deal to A&I Books, featured by Hewlett-Packard as a way to get high-quality photography books: for $10, you get an 8"x8" soft cover photo book with up to 40 pages (a $30 value). Make a small book to promote your art, photography, or theater production, to commemorate your dog with his own coffee-table tome, or to give your significant other, mother, or mailman a sweet gift for the holidays. This Groupon can't be used toward shipping costs; shipping for most orders is $15, but depends on quantity and speed. Check out the holiday shipping page to ensure you receive your book in time for the holidays. You cannot upgrade to a different-sized book or hardcover book with this deal, but you may create an 8"x8" soft cover book with more than 40 pages and pay the additional difference.
A&I Books makes making your own photo book easier than sticking photos into slipcovers for a photo album, and the results are brilliant and professional. After receiving your Groupon, go to A&I Books to download its free, intuitive Book Creator software (this Groupon is not valid for custom-made book using InDesign or Photoshop). Drag and drop your digital photos into the program's templates, and use the ID# on your Groupon to activate your credit at checkout. Your custom-designed book will be printed in-house at A&I on high-quality paper with superior image saturation and color density. The finished product will then be delivered to your door.
Perfectly bound family photos on high-quality paper make thoughtful gifts for anyone, especially people who prefer photo books to word books. If you don't own photos, make new memories by getting together with friends for a photo shoot and preserving them on bound pages, or gain exposure for your artistic talents with a perfect portfolio option.
Yelpers give the original A&I Books in Hollywood a 3.5 star average:
- Amazing color corrections and great customer service, in person, on he phone and by email. I had a lot of questions and they were very patient. Our prints were very rich in color with dark, contrasty images. – Chris J.
- The book turned out perfectly. The pictures look absolutely fantastic! I will absolutely be ordering other books in the future. – Carolyn S.