Technicians inspect and clean the chimney, aiming to ensure all parts work well
About This Deal
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Services included: interior and exterior inspection and sweep
- Length of service: approximately 30 minutes
- Service radius: within 16 miles of zip code 23451
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters