Everyone wants smooth skin, except for teenage dolphins that just want to be different. Stand out with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for two 30-minute electrolysis treatments for a small area (a $90 value)
- $125 for six 30-minute electrolysis treatments for a small area (a $270 value)
- $75 for two 60-minute electrolysis treatments for a large area (a $150 value)
- $195 for six 60-minute electrolysis treatments for a large area (a $450 value)
- Click here to see the valid treatment areas
During FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professionals administer small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
Unlike laser hair removal, electrolysis can be performed on blond, gray, or red hair. It cannot be performed on very dark skin.
A Bare Beautiful You
Armed with experience and medical-grade equipment, the technicians at A Bare Beautiful You focus on getting rid of excess hair. They can use the intense, pulsing beams of the GentleLase machine to get rid of stubble from many areas. Electrolysis, meanwhile, uses electrical currents to help remove hair at the root. This process sparks chemical changes that can effectively destroy unwanted hair, or at least make it rethink its motives. The med-spa also can perform electrology, ear piercing, and eyebrow shaping.
100% of 12 customers recommend
“Exellent service, Highly recommend A Bare Beatiful”
“They were timely and informative about what they did. They did a good job.”