Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject 20 Units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Better You MedSpa
Julie Sonnenburg, RN brings years of experience to A Better You MedSpa, offering clients a wide range of aesthetic treatments. More importantly, the staff perform these services with skill, which helps ensure natural-looking results and little to no downtime.
- Injectables: Fillers plump lips and lift sagging cheeks, Kybella slims double chins, and wrinkle relaxers smooth worry lines and crow's-feet.
- Microneedling: Imperceptible puncture wounds across the skin trigger a healing process that can reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines.
- Dermaplaning: A small scalpel swiped gently across the face and neck removes dead skin cells and "peach fuzz," increasing absorption of skin-care products and allowing for smoother makeup application.