Injections containing high doses of vitamin B12 target fat cells in the body and boost metabolism to stimulate weight-loss processes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
About A Better You MedSpa
Julie Sonnenburg, RN brings years of experience to A Better You MedSpa, offering clients a wide range of aesthetic treatments. More importantly, the staff perform these services with skill, which helps ensure natural-looking results and little to no downtime.
- Injectables: Fillers plump lips and lift sagging cheeks, Kybella slims double chins, and wrinkle relaxers smooth worry lines and crow's-feet.
- Microneedling: Imperceptible puncture wounds across the skin trigger a healing process that can reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines.
- Dermaplaning: A small scalpel swiped gently across the face and neck removes dead skin cells and "peach fuzz," increasing absorption of skin-care products and allowing for smoother makeup application.