Injections containing high doses of vitamin B12 target fat cells in the body and boost metabolism to stimulate weight-loss processes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Better You MedSpa
Julie Sonnenburg, RN brings years of experience to A Better You MedSpa, offering clients a wide range of aesthetic treatments. More importantly, the staff perform these services with skill, which helps ensure natural-looking results and little to no downtime.
- Injectables: Fillers plump lips and lift sagging cheeks, Kybella slims double chins, and wrinkle relaxers smooth worry lines and crow's-feet.
- Microneedling: Imperceptible puncture wounds across the skin trigger a healing process that can reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines.
- Dermaplaning: A small scalpel swiped gently across the face and neck removes dead skin cells and "peach fuzz," increasing absorption of skin-care products and allowing for smoother makeup application.