Technicians pre-treat carpet prior to steam cleaning of three room or one room with stairs; they apply the same care to couches
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service area: Valid only within 50 miles of St. Louis, and all of St. Charles county
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
Owner Richard Moore purges dirt, dust, and contaminants from the home's soft and hidden surfaces. Technicians take aim at air ducts with an initial inspection and vigorous scouring of vents, returns, and blower units. Newly unclogged vents can increase energy efficiency, ensuring optimal heating in winter months and optimal cooling during living-room hot-dog roasts. The staff also revives ragged carpets with steam-cleaning, dry-foam, and deodorizing treatments. Dryer vents, furnace flues, and mattresses also undergo cleanings from crews, who are available to take orders 24 hours a day.