All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 10, 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016
Reviewed February 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose From Five Options
- $59 for one tattoo-removal session for a small tattoo of up to 3 sq. inches ($149 value)
- $199 for three tattoo-removal sessions for a small tattoo of up to 3 sq. inches ($450 value)
- $329 for five tattoo-removal sessions for a small tattoo of up to 3 sq. inches ($750 value)
- $269 for three tattoo-removal sessions for a medium tattoo of up to 5 sq. inches ($600 value)
- $439 for five tattoo-removal sessions for a medium tattoo of up to 5 sq. inches ($1,000 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Used in full within 1 year of activation. Must use all sessions on same area. Under 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian. Tattoo size must be confirmed at initial consultation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Change of Art
Dr. Gwendolyn Yates and Christopher Yates co-founded A Change of Art to focus on a single area of expertise: laser tattoo removal. Dr. Yates, who has practiced for more than 15 years, serves as medical director and lead laser technician, while Christopher draws upon 20 years of medical sales experience in his role as clinic manager. There's a third member of their team, too: a Quanta Q-Plus C laser, whose three beams can target tattoos of any color, not just the ones done in invisible ink.
Focusing on such a specific service means that the team also devotes a lot of time to client education. Their web site, for example, has resources such as easy-to-read FAQs and primers that tell guests what to expect.