Restaurant offers its patrons Korean cuisine-inspired dishes made form fresh ingredients as well as energy drink, coffee, and soothing teas
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Valid for takeout or dine-in if available
- Type of food: fresh and organic recipes based on Korean cuisine traditions
- Type of drink: lattes, chai, bubble tea, soothing teas, coffee, and energy drinks
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the food menu
- View the drink menu
- Complimentary parking and WiFi are available
About A Cup of Peace
A Cup of Peace aims to be the place where the local community can gather to soothe their minds. That's why the restaurant welcomes everybody with its serene, peaceful, and friendly atmosphere. Customers often come by to enjoy a relaxing cup of tea or coffee and have a chit-chat with others.
But, despite its name, A Cup of Peace is not only about a soothing cup of tea. The restaurant boasts a well-thought-out menu of Korean cuisine dishes. Rice and noodle bowls fight for attention with traditional soft-tofu soup and Korean curry. And there are kimchi fried rice dishes and barbecue plates as well. Whichever dish the customer chooses, one thing always stays the same: the team's mission is to always serve dishes made from organic and fresh ingredients.