Some say the face shows a map of a person’s travels, whereas others say it reveals if they’re sharing an elevator with a skunk. Keep your treasure map readable with today’s Groupon to A Cute Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a one-hour facial—choose from a clarifying, rejuvenating, or sensitive-skin facial (up to a $65 value).
- For $85, you get three one-hour facials—choose from clarifying, rejuvenating, or sensitive-skin facials (up to a $195 value).
- For $63, you get a facial package (up to a $140 total value). The package includes the following:
- A one-hour facial—choose from a clarifying, rejuvenating, or sensitive-skin facial (up to a $65 value)
- A one-hour back facial (up to a $75 value)<p>
Under the direction of aesthetician Tanisha White, A Cute Spa’s skin specialists spiff up façades during facials tailored to oily and acne-prone skin, dry skin, or sensitive skin. The clarifying facial incorporates botanically derived ingredients to scuttle breakout-aggravating impurities and open up pores to socializing with freckles, followed by extractions and a balancing mask. Alternatively, the rejuvenating facial polishes mugs as aestheticians buff away dull skin before applying a pore-stimulating mask that infuses the epidermis with collagen, vitamins, and minerals. For easily irritated visages, the sensitive-skin facial’s oatmeal mask calms areas reddened by rosacea or an oxygen allergy. Adding indulgence to the foray, the back facial begins with a deep cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration, paving the way for aestheticians to further mollycoddle clients with steam towels and a foot massage.
Though A Cute Spa sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
A Cute Spa
In her 10 years in the beauty industry, Tanisha White hasn’t limited herself to just one specialty. Instead, the owner of A Cute Spa chose to diversify her career path by becoming both a licensed manicurist and a licensed aesthetician. She offers a range of services including mani-pedis, clarifying facials, and chemical peels spanning three levels: enzyme, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid. A certification in advanced body waxing also allows her to deftly whisk unwanted hair from male and females clients.:m]]
6512 Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615