What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for afternoon tea for two ($43.90 value)
- $57 for afternoon tea for four ($87.80 value)
- A fresh-baked scone served with homemade lemon curd and heavy whipped cream.
- Choice of any of loose-leaf teas (served in teapot) or iced tea.
- Petite Sandwiches (variety of 3 served). Potential flavors might include: gourmet chicken salad, egg salad with dill, turkey with baby swiss & pesto, cucumber cream cheese w/lemon pepper, pinwheels, house specials, etc. Vegetarian sandwiches are available if requested when making the reservation.
- Variety of petite desserts and fruit with heavy whipping cream.
Exact menu is subject to change on a daily/seasonal basis.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not Valid on federal holidays. Reservations required. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Dash of Panache
Opening a closet at a restaurant typically means finding a mop bucket, but opening A Dash of Panache’s vanity closet means entering a costume wonderland. Stocked with jewelry, boas, and pastel-hued sunglasses, the lilac-walled closet brims with costumes clients can don for tea in the French-deco tea room, named “Best Tea House” by the A-List—among many accolades. The eatery offers more than 50 flavors of tea in both the family café and Tea Parlor, the latter complementing their brews with petite sandwiches, scones and pastries on crystal plates. The family café allows visitors to nosh on sandwiches, salads, soups, and Gunther's handmade ice cream. Beyond the family cafe, the back of the building has been converted into a party room, ideal for themed kid’s birthday parties.