What You'll Get
Time shows itself all over the body, but most prominently in the eyes, the hands, and the tally marks that appear on your scalp each year. Erase your lines with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for any one 60-minute facial (a $120 value)
- $119 for any three 60-minute facials (a $360 value)<p>
Clients can pick from the following facials:
- Youth Activator: lifts and contours aging skin
- Detox and Shine Stopper: balances oil for clear, healthy skin
- Skin Healer: restores the defense mechanisms of sensitive skin
- Moisture Madness: intensively hydrates parched skin
- Luminosity Restorer: buffs away dull cells to restore glow<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, 3-pack expires 2-months from activation date. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Good Life Massage Therapy
At A Good Life Massage Therapy, licensed massage therapist Danielle DeLeonardo is committed to easing clients' stress and tension. She schedules morning, afternoon, and evening appointments five days a week, loosening muscles with eight different types of massages and body-balancing reflexology sessions. During relaxing aromatherapy massages, Danielle's employs fragrant, therapeutic-grade Young Living essential oils. She also addresses the discomforts of mothers-to-be with prenatal massages and performs corporate massages that can increase employees' productivity