Time shows itself all over the body, but most prominently in the eyes, the hands, and the tally marks that appear on your scalp each year. Erase your lines with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for any one 60-minute facial (a $120 value)
- $119 for any three 60-minute facials (a $360 value)<p>
Clients can pick from the following facials:
- Youth Activator: lifts and contours aging skin
- Detox and Shine Stopper: balances oil for clear, healthy skin
- Skin Healer: restores the defense mechanisms of sensitive skin
- Moisture Madness: intensively hydrates parched skin
- Luminosity Restorer: buffs away dull cells to restore glow<p>
A Good Life Massage Therapy
At A Good Life Massage Therapy, licensed massage therapist Danielle DeLeonardo is committed to easing clients' stress and tension. She schedules morning, afternoon, and evening appointments five days a week, loosening muscles with eight different types of massages and body-balancing reflexology sessions. During relaxing aromatherapy massages, Danielle's employs fragrant, therapeutic-grade Young Living essential oils. She also addresses the discomforts of mothers-to-be with prenatal massages and performs corporate massages that can increase employees' productivity.
“Maria I loved my facial. My face was glowing all day. Thank you. ”
“My facial with Maria was excellent”
“Great massage therapist, would recommend her. For the price well worth with it. No reflection on therapist but for I wouldn't pay more money only because of the...”
“Great massage therapist, would recommend her. For the price well worth with it. No reflection on therapist but for I wouldn't pay more money only because of the locaton.The place is in the ground floor of an office building, nothing spa like for more money.”