People in old photographs rarely smiled because the process took a long time and because looking happy in public was considered indecent. Indulge yourself with this Groupon.
$55 for a one-hour photo-shoot package (a $357 total value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot (a $275 value)
- One 4"x6" print (a $10 value)
- One 5"x7" print (a $12 value)
- One 8"x10" print ( $20 value)
- One 11"x14" print (a $35 value)
- Four wallet-size prints (a $5 value)
Dividing her time between shoots in Tennessee and the greater Atlanta area, Annika Joy Best comes across all kinds of people, emotions, and moments. That's what she loves most about photography—the details are always changing, challenging her to capture them before they vanish forever. Wielding her training, she masterfully traps those moments in time when covering weddings or snapping off classically composed portraits of families, kids, and couples. Once that work is done, she can even transform pictures into custom holiday, save-the-date, and thank-you cards.