Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two people and one large bucket of range balls (up to $97.50 value)
- $99 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four people and two large buckets of range balls (up to $195 value)
A. L. Gustin Golf Course's prices vary throughout the week.
A.L. Gustin Golf Course
A.L. Gustin Golf Course is home to Tigers—that is, the University of Missouri Tigers. Since 1959, the 18-hole, 6,492-yard course has served as the home course to the students, faculty, and staff of the University, and it's also hosted the Missouri State Open, state high school championships, and other amateur events. The par 70 links arc over rolling hills and through mature trees—an advantage of a course that has dug roots into their turf for more than a half century. But Missouri's golfers are not the only ones who enjoy the course's hospitality. In 1997, it became the first college course in the country to be recognized as an Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary, a distinction earned due to its preservation of wildlife habitats, water conservation, and the complimentary acorns greenskeepers lay on squirrel's pillows each morning.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,492 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 69.4 from the tips
- Slope rating of 119 from the tips
- Three tee options