Without spas, terry-cloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for one steam spa treatment (up to a $75 value)
- $99 for three stream spa treatments (up to a $225 value)<p>
During all steam spa treatments, guests nestle into a tent-like enclosure that emits a deep pore-cleansing steam. Besides warming and relaxing the muscles, the vapors work to reduce cellulite and the effects of aging. For each treatment, choose one of the following customizations:
- Ultimate skin hydration (a $75 value/treatment). Hydration gel combines with aloe vera and honey to moisturize dry, wrinkled, or sun damaged skin. The treatment culminates with a body-butter massage.
- Aroma massage (a $75 value/treatment). The treatment begins with a full-body massage that uses a customized oil. Relaxation continues with aroma-infused steam and a scalp massage.
- Beautiful skin (a $60 value/treatment). A revitalization treatment works to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
- Citrus bliss body (up to a $60 value/treatment). Before the full-body steam, a massage therapist kneads the body with organic scrubs and citrus essential oils.
- Full-body brushing (up to a $75 value/treatment). This treatment incorporates a full-body exfoliation that removes dead skin and then fills the newly unclogged pores with nourishing creams.<p>
A Massage Palace & Spa
The therapists at A Massage Palace & Spa invoke natural healing methods during therapeutic treatments that address bodily ailments or beautify skin with the use of massage or herbal remedies. As guests relax, aches and stressors dissipate via steam, spa, or massage treatments, each rooted in holistic health principles that the center believes help make up a healthy lifestyle. A Massage Palace & Spa employs only qualified, licensed massage therapists who practice the kneading arts in 16 holistically inspired modalities and styles, such as Hawaiian lomi lomi massage and deep-tissue massage, while staying away from unproven methods such as the deep-tickle massage.
900 N. Tyler Rd.
Wichita, Kansas 67212