What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for $30 worth of Peruvian food and pizza for two
- $32 for $60 worth of Peruvian food and pizza for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A MI Estilo
Pizza and Italian cuisine is a common combo you'll find at most restaurants. But pizza and Peruvian food? A MI Estilo's chefs dish out a menu ranging from Neapolitan-style pies to Peruvian favorites, as well as a few pasta dishes. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Papa a la huancaina: Potatoes are boiled with a traditional yellow cream and prepared with Peruvian yellow peppers, milk, bread, and garlic.
- Linguini a la vongole: This pasta dish features sautéed clams, zucchini, garlic, parsley, and white wine.
- Quattro formaggi: Cheese lovers can enjoy this pizza topped with gorgonzola, mozzarella, parmesan, and brie cheese, as well as honey.