The majority of real-life lasers are productive members of society, contrary to their negative Hollywood portrayals as family shrinkers and stealers of guns’ jobs. Discover the truth with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $69 for one laser vascular vein treatment for the face (a $175 value)
- $169 for three treatments for the face (a $425 value)
- $99 for one treatment for either one arm or one leg (a $250 value)
- $259 for three treatments for either one arm or one leg (a $650 value)
- $179 for one treatment for either both arms or both legs (a $450 value)
- $479 for three treatments for either both arms or both legs (a $1,200 value)<p>
During each 20- to 60-minute treatment, a staff of medically trained technicians will target a 4”x6” area on the client’s face or limbs with Xenon pulsed-light technology. The noninvasive procedure helps to minimize the appearance of spider veins and such dermal blemishes as rosacea and sunspots. Multiple sessions may be required to achieve the desired results, and technicians advise patients to wait six to eight weeks between each treatment.
A New Image Laser and Skin Care Clinic
Owner Cindy Goodman brings more than 20 years of medical cosmetic experience to A New Image Laser and Skin Care Clinic. Since 1995, she has personally performed each laser hair-removal treatment and thousands of cosmetic laser procedures, putting to shame laser centers that rely on hourly robots. With a dedication to helping clients look and feel more confident, Goodman wields her lasers to treat skin conditions, such as spider veins and cellulite. Evening and Saturday hours are available by appointment to accommodate clients who have to spend the workweek foraging for edible berries and potable water.