Cryotherapy helps ease inflammation and injury, decrease pain and swelling, enhance lymphatic drainage, and improve tissue healing
What You'll Get
- One Whole-Body Cryotherapy Session
- Three Whole-Body Cryotherapy Sessions
- One Cryo Facial and Consultation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate voucher by expiration and complete remaining sessions within 90 days of activation. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A New Me
Dr. Dennis Lemon retired from his post as a brigade surgeon for the Nevada Army National Guard in 2000, but that doesn't mean he's left the medical field completely behind. He pours his decades' worth of experience into his wellness center and weight-loss clinic, A New Me, where he and his staff help clients look and feel better through a range of physician-supervised programs.
- Medical Weight-Loss: Since no two bodies are the same, the staff devises personalized weight-loss regimens based on the client's metabolism, body composition, and health profile. Customized plans can include anything from nutritional guidance to noninvasive weight-loss treatments.
- Cryotherapy: A full-body chamber exposes skin to subzero temperatures to boost the body's endorphins, which can help alleviate pain, speed up post-injury recovery, and assuage skin disorders.
- Dermal Fillers: An alternative to cosmetic surgery, dermal injectables restore volume to skin and can smooth out crow's feet, lip lines, and other types of wrinkles.