Board-certified physician smooths wrinkles from forehead, frown lines & crow’s feet for up to 6 months with nonsurgical Botox injections
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the staff will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 or 40 units of Botox. If it’s determined the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
About A New U
The trained staff of aestheticians at A New U all work together to personalize treatments with an integrative approach to health and beauty. Known for an emphasis on noninvasive skincare procedures and a custom approach that never fails to account for individual circumstances, the staff treats the body inside and out with services that range from nutritional counseling to skin rejuvenation. Brooke and Alexis perform facial services from microdermabrasion treatments to glycolic peels in order to reduce fine lines, minimize the appearance of pores, and smooth the complexion. The center’s advanced laser and cosmetic procedures, which include nonsurgical injections of Botox, Dysport, and Restylane, work to erase wrinkles from complexions and shoo away crows nesting in the corners of eyes.