Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a French meal for two, valid Monday through Friday (up to a $86.50 value)
- $49 for a French meal for two, valid any day (up to a $86.50 value)
- $79 for a French meal for four, valid Monday through Friday (up to a $173 value)
- $99 for a French meal for four, valid any day (up to a $173 value)
The meal includes the following for each pair:
- One shared appetizer (up to $14.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to $26 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine ($10 value each)
Reservations are required Fridays and Saturdays.
Head chef Romain Bonnans brings his family's recipes to A.O.C., his own slice of France in the West Village. Bonnans lends his authentic touch to recipes both classic and contemporary, from niçoise salad with fresh tuna and string beans to coq au vin, a red-wine chicken stew. Guests dine amid exposed brick, wrought-iron accents, and French-inspired artwork in the main dining room, or fancy themselves at an outdoor Parisian café while in the seasonal garden. There, flower boxes and climbing vines hang on the white latticework of a surrounding wall that effectively cuts diners off from the outside world and gives them free, unabashed rein to try holding their fork in their other hand.