During the microblading session, hair strokes are applied to the natural brows to reconstruct and define them for a well-maintained look
What You'll Get
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- Microblading is not recommented for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Clients are asked not to wax prior to the service
Learn More About Permanent Makeup
We help you answer when you should consider permanent makeup...and when you shouldn't.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.