What You'll Get
- $49 for a Skin Renewal Package from ASerenity Skin Care & Spa (a $195 value)
- Located near Cleator Community Park, ASerenity Spa offers a diverse selection of spa services, including facials, micro peels, and a variety of skin care products
- Skin Renewal Package’s two mini facials ($55 each), eye treatment ($35), vitamin C enzyme peel ($30), and $20 gift card for skin care products, may be used over two visits
- During one visit, California Board Certified Aestheticians will cleanse and exfoliate your face during a 30-minute mini facial, followed by an eye treatment
- The next visit will include another 30-minute mini facial, along with a Vitamin C enzyme peel, ASerenity’s mildest peel aimed at rejuvenating tired-looking skin
- Also includes a $20 gift card toward Image Skin Care, 5 Star Formulators/Christina Skin Care, or PFB Vanish skin care products, in stock at ASerenity
Yelpers give ASerenity Skin Care an average of five stars. > * I left feeling amazing, and my skin has never looked better. – Jessie S. > * What I love most though, is the personalized attention and very intimate care. – Robyn I.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Redeemable across 2 visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ASerenity Skin | Body
Spa owner Anke Stoner hand selects each of the therapists and aestheticians at ASerenity Skin | Body based on experience and expertise in their field. She herself has more than 25 years of industry experience—the California board-certified aesthetician originally trained in Germany, where she focused on microdermabrasion, chemical peels, waxing and manual lymph drainage. She is always looking for the newest and innovative treatments to give her clients impressive results.
Now at ASerenity, she and her staff have high, results-oriented expectations for each skin and bodycare treatment they perform using professional products from Image Skincare, Christina Cosmeceuticals, and Skin Script. The spa was ahead of the curve more than a decade ago when they began to perform microdermabrasion and chemical peels, each of which employ varying degrees of exfoliation to help diminish facial discoloration, fine lines, and compulsive winking.