Without spas, terry-cloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $89 for a 60-minute signature massage, free A'staisora product, and a hand treatment with a sugar scrub, a paraffin dip, and body butter (a $180 value)
- $85 for a 60-minute hot-stone massage, free A'staisora product, and a 10-minute reiki session (a $180 value)
- $165 for a Caribbean-paradise treatment (a $360 value)
- 120 minutes in a salt-lamp-lit room
- French clay mask
- ylang-ylang face massage
- Massage with essential oils
Each treatment begins with a relaxing trip to the sauna, where muscles begin offloading tension. Both 60-minute treatments also include free A'staisora product along with the service (a $25 value).
When Jennifer Martinez created the A'staisora, she wanted to create a business that held beauty and well-being in equal esteem. In doing so, she created a menu of treatments for women that tackle everything from expanding range of motion to relieving emotional stress. Her facial and body treatments call upon A'staisrora Savon & Spa products, which use petroleum-free ingredients from sustainable farms or that are organically grown or harvested wild.
93% of 15 customers recommend
“Jennifer is outstanding. She gave me an amazing massage including hot stones and a facial. I highly recommend her.”
“Very relaxing and will definitely go again. Parking is on the side of the building or in the back of the building.”